Center for Health Education
The Center for Health Education, on the campus of Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital in Newport, is a regional hub for health-related activities that help people prevent disease and manage chronic conditions to improve quality of life and lower health care costs.
The two-story 12,000 square-foot building includes a community resource center, meeting rooms for support groups and health-related classes, skills and computer labs for health care professionals as well as a teaching kitchen.
Through our monthly class offerings, as well as many other services, we help you live a more healthy life. See our class schedule below.
Built in 2015, the Center was funded through donations to the Pacific Communities Health District Foundation and the District.
- Cardiac Rehab remodel
- Dialysis Center construction
- Emergency Department remodel
- MRI facility construction
- Outpatient Treatment Center expansion
- Pacific Sanctuary in memory of Chief Warrant Officer Thomas W. Mason remodel